Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dodgerturf Nickmaker,Html Editor & Meta Tag Generator

Go down

Was The Nickmaker and Html Editor Satisfactory?

Dodgerturf Nickmaker,Html Editor & Meta Tag Generator I_vote_lcap100%Dodgerturf Nickmaker,Html Editor & Meta Tag Generator I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 14 ]
Dodgerturf Nickmaker,Html Editor & Meta Tag Generator I_vote_lcap0%Dodgerturf Nickmaker,Html Editor & Meta Tag Generator I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Dodgerturf Nickmaker,Html Editor & Meta Tag Generator Empty Dodgerturf Nickmaker,Html Editor & Meta Tag Generator

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:31 pm

create personalised nicknames with Dodgerturf Nickname Generator

I have included two generators for better results.hope this is satisfactory for forum users.please note that for the special character nick generator to work in mobile phones,you have to use full fledged browsers like opera mobile 10(WONT WORK with static output browsers like opera mini) Smile

Go to Dodgerturf Nickmaker

create personalised websites with Dodgerturf Html Editor

the html editor is equipped with all basic html tags and has a preview page function too.

Go to Dodgerturf Html Editor

optimise your websites to appear faster in search results with Dodgerturf Meta Tag Generator

most surfers and noob webmasters(like me lol! ) would be ignrant of this feature.
Meta tags are one of the best ways for webmasters to provide search engines with information about their sites. Meta tags can be used to provide information to all sorts of clients, and each system processes only the meta tags they understand and ignores the rest. You have to add Meta tags to the <head> section of your HTML page.

to make things easy for you,i have set up a meta generator which does all the coding work by itself.for more info,take a look.

Go to Dodgerturf Meta Tag Generator

Enjoy Friends and please dont Forget to cast your Votes Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Status : Do not Add/Pm me for tricks and tips.ask your question in the forum.

https://melouv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down